The City of Pharr Public Utilities Department consists of the following divisions: Administration, Water Treatment Plant, Wastewater Treatment Plant, Distribution & Collection, Meter Reading & Back flow Prevention, and Utility Billing. The Department develops alternatives to traditional regulation and monitors service quality. The mission of the Department is to ensure that utility consumers are provided with the most reliable service.
The Public Utilities Department has embraced the motto from the American Water Works Association and truly believes we are here to provide:
- Public Health
- Fire Protection
- Economic Growth
- Quality of Life Services
“Water is Life” is something the City of Pharr Public Utilities Department takes to heart. For 10 years in a row, we have held our “SUPERIOR” rating from our regulatory agency Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.
There are multiple ways to pay your water bill.
- Pay Online: www.municipalonlinepayments.com
- By Phone: 956-402-4729
- By: Mail: water billing department P.O box 1729
- Drive-thru Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 am- 6:00 pm
- In Person: Pharr City Hall 118 S. Cage
- Guzman’s insurance 300 E. Expressway 83. Suite D
8:30 AM- 5:30 PM
- Junior’s Supermarket 6501 S. Cage Blvd
7:00 AM 10:00 PM
The City of Pharr would like to remind you to please conserve our water.
We take of our water and here is few tips to help us conserve it:
- Replace your shower head with a water efficient model
- Never water on windy days or in the afternoon hours
- Water lawns early in the morning during the summer
- Don’t scalp lawns when mowing during hot weather
- Never use the toilet to dispose of trash
- Don’t leave the water running when you are not using it
- Fix leaking faucets, toilets, and pipes.